Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)At 360insights
- Full Time
Posted on June 24th
At 360insights, our culture is driven by a simple concept – happiness. We believe happiness makes for better business and a better world and we know it makes a difference in how our team serves our clients. Awarded “Best Workplace in Canada” by the Great Place to Work® Institute, and rocking a Net Promoter Score of 88%, 360insights is redefining the client experience, and having a ton of fun in the process! We are seeking a Software Developer to join our development team.
We have some of the top brands in the world pushing mission critical data through our systems. You will be responsible for solving challenging client problems that arise with good quality code and play a key part in helping us to integrate our products into one single market leading platform and push 360insights to the next level.
- High-quality code is a requirement (refactoring, automated testing, etc.)
- Take part in daily stand ups
- Participate in client meetings and work planning activities
- Be an advocate of agile practices
- Take responsibility for your personal development activity
- Mentor other team members
- Push software into production daily
- Fault-tolerance, scale and real-time metrics are fun topics (statsd, graphite, etc.
- Building REST-style APIs
- Playing with queuing/messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.)
- Excitement about building SOA on top of AWS and Linux
Must have skills
- Ruby on Rails (minimum 3 years commercial experience)
- React (minimum 6 months experience)
- RDBMS such as MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Comfortable with linux (or keen to learn)
- git and GitHub
- Ewok wrestling and Unicorn wrangling experience mandatory
360insights is focused on constant innovation and on delivering a more informed approach to the world of consumer and sales channel incentive management. We do this by offering industry-leading technology combined with uncompromising, personalized customer service. Our customers are among the world’s leading brands and we actively seek out and partner with companies who want to show leadership in offering incentive and rebate programs that engage and motivate their channels while building customer loyalty by offering an easy and efficient way to redeem their claims. As a company, partner and community member, we’re focused on making a difference in how business is done, and in the world at large. For more information, visit www.360insights.com
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!