Ruby on Rails Developer (2 - 6 years)At BOS Framework
- Full Time
Posted on June 2nd
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design and build Ruby on Rails landing page platform.
- Deploy complex business rules, SEO and instrumentation.
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
- Develop best practices and architecture.
- Manage, collaborate and coordinate the work of an offshore development team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- 2 or more years of experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Work experience in software development
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
Technical Skills & Competencies :
- Ruby on Rails
How to apply:
Send mail with your updated CV to contact@BOSFramework.com, with subject "Ruby on Rails Developer"
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!