Senior Ruby on Rails DeveloperAt IT Glue
- Full Time
Posted on September 10th
IT Glue, a Kaseya company, is a successful, award-winning local Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company founded in 2013. We make organizations more efficient by making mission-critical process and business documentation readily available. According to LEAN, a typical business is made up of 60% waste. Imagine if there were a software solution that could help cut that in half…
Kaseya has achieved sustained, strong double-digit growth over the past several years and is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com.
We are searching for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join the #GlueCrew. You will help shape the technical direction of the platform and not only contribute directly to the code base, but also become a productivity multiplier by advancing those around them.
- Take ownership of new features from requirements analysis to delivery, to providing production support
- Participate in code reviews, and continually improve coding practices and conventions
- Assist in roadmap and capacity planning
- Provide technical mentorship to less experienced team members
- Experience building web application back-ends (preferably using Ruby on Rails)
- Experience with consuming and building REST APIs
- Experience working with a variety of databases such as MySQL, Postgres or DynamoDB
- Experience using ORM/ODMs (preferably ActiveRecord)
- Experience with AWS application services (Lambda, Kinesis, SQS etc)
- Experience working with a microservices architecture
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
About IT Glue
IT Glue is a proven, best practices-driven IT documentation platform packed with features designed to help you maximize the efficiency, transparency and consistency of your team. Documentation is your most precious asset... nurture it and gain instant results. We are changing the "documentation paradigm", one MSP at a time.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role and priority will be given to local applicants. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!