Senior Ruby on Rails EngineerAt KPMG
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on April 26th
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate, Developer to join our KPMG Spark organization.
- Collaborate with peers to design, write, document, deploy and maintain software systems
- Maintain cloud-based software systems by participating in the operations and on-call rotation
- Integrate with third-party APIs and/or contribute to Machine Learning algorithms
- Support customers by obtaining a comprehensive understanding of their business needs and goals
- Mentor others through code reviews and pair programming to encourage pride in writing clean and maintainable code
- Minimum five years of recent professional experience designing, developing and shipping high quality software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from an accredited college/university or equivalent industry experience
- Experience building and maintaining web-based software systems at scale using cloud technologies
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with a focus on being remote friendly and inclusive
- Strong passion for Test Driven Development and Agile methodologies such as XP
- Flexibility and the willingness to adapt to new languages and technologies
- This role is remote and can be performed in any US location
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $74500 - High: $132600
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!