Ruby On Rails back-end DeveloperAt L'Effet Monstre
- Full Time
Posted on July 2nd
The Monster Effect is looking for a Ruby On Rails back-end web developer to join its team. We need someone who is motivated to program website and web application functionality for partners in areas such as catering, retail, sport, health, environment and more.
- Status: The job offered is permanent! We are looking for someone willing to get involved in the business for the long term.
- Number of hours: The position offered is 35-40 hours per week. We encourage balance, which is why our employees' schedules are flexible and adaptable to the reality and family life of each.
- Salary: We are convinced that a salary must be competitive, but that it is not defined by a diploma, but by the experience and the profile of each one. This is why this aspect is discussed in person!
- Holidays: All Monster Effect members start with 2 weeks + 2 weeks at Christmas (including holidays)
Ruby On Rails back-end web developer job description
- Participate in project budget estimates
- Participate in project analysis
- Maintain existing websites and web applications (Updates, additions, etc.)
- Create and optimize websites & web applications
- Write optimal code that can easily be reused according to best practices
- Code review & participation in quality control with the rest of the team
- Be on the lookout for new technologies & development techniques
The profile sought must
- Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in web development
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Ruby On Rails development
- Master GIT
- Know the agile project management method
- Know the SQL, MySQL or Postgresql databases
- Be efficient and quick in managing emails and tasks
We are looking for someone who
- Has an excellent overall knowledge of the Web: development stage, SEO, Web strategy, UX, marketing, social networks, etc.
- Knows the philosophy and functioning of a web agency
- Has the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Is autonomous and versatile
- Organized and autonomous to allow the current project to move forward
- Knows how to manage priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Demonstrates professional rigor and thoroughness
You are the ideal person if in addition you
- Mastery of Bascamp, Asana, Jira project management tools
- Understand the basics of HTML & CSS
- Knows and is experienced with different CMS (WordPress, Shopify Drupal, etc.)
- Know and are experienced with different Frameworks (Angular, Symfony, Rails, Cake PHP, etc.)
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!