Fullstack Software EngineerAt Nayya
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on May 18th
Engineering at Nayya
Engineers at Nayya build and maintain all parts of our stack, from user interfaces to backend services to data science pipelines and the infrastructure that runs them. At Nayya, you can have a tremendous impact by creating the best way for millions to choose & use their benefits.
We've got a ton of interesting problems to solve around scaling web applications, linking messy heterogeneous data sets, machine learning, NLP, distributed systems, data pipelines, data analytics and predictions, system reliability, security, privacy, and more.
- Design and build new features for our core products
- Collaborate closely with product and commercial to continuously innovate on Nayya products
- Improve existing applications' functionality, speed and reliability
- Work with other Nayya employees to find new product opportunities
- Be a part of the decision making process as it relates to scaling the company and our products
- Provide technical expertise to promote business development efforts
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails or Python
- Experience building and supporting production quality software
- Experience with AWS, relational databases, REST APIs, MVC Architecture, and OOP principles
- +1 for product design experience and an eye for good UX
- Degree in computer science, engineering or a related field preferred
- Capacity to work remotely and communicate effectively in a distributed environment
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!