Full Stack Software EngineerAt One Click Contractor
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on March 17th
Are you a full stack software engineer looking to join a small, growing development team? One Click Contractor is a small growing dev team building a new SaaS product for the home improvement industry. We build with Rails, React/Typescript, and Elixir. Your work will help hundreds of home improvement contractors streamline their sales process and improve their business.
As a small team, we all get to wear lots of hats, explore our interests, learn, and make a big impact. We trust each other, so our team has flexible hours and often works from home. We <3 remote work!
Our most junior developers have suggested features that have shipped to production. This has led to a product that our customers love. Those happy customers are pulling more ideas from us and we need your help to build these greenfield projects.
Some things we’re excited to build together:
- 3rd party API integrations
- Using Elixir to build Real-Time Systems
- Improving our DevOps tools and practices
- Brand new modules for our core platform
You would be a good fit if you are:
- Curious – Desires to learn every day
- Quick study, self-learner – Gains proficiency in new technologies quickly
- Critical Thinker – Looks beyond the obvious
- Communicator – Shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully
- Ready to drive innovative ideas
- Honest, candid and trustworthy
- Has a bias toward action – Executes quickly and gets things done on time
- Agile and adaptable – Thrives on change
- Linux / MacOS
- Elixir / Phoenix, Ruby on Rails
- React / Typescript / Angular (currently 1.x)
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Kanban / Lean
- Docker / AWS / Terraform / PostgreSQL
- The Right Tool for the Job
WHY WORK FOR US
- Flexible work environment
- Work from home, telecommuting and remote options
- Paid holidays (8)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 10 days Annually
- Paid volunteer time off
- Free parking (Indy-based)
- Job-related education reimbursement
- Employee centric philosophy promoting life balance
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. Equal employment opportunity applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants and employees.
Remote Sales Force d/b/a One Click Contractor also provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.
FLSA Status: Salary Exempt
Supervisor: Chief Technology Officer
Manages Others: No
Eligible for Telecommuting: Yes
Eligible for a Remote position: Yes
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!