Ruby on Rails Developer– Rural SourcingAt Rural Sourcing
- Full Time
Posted on November 23rd
Rural Sourcing is a software development firm passionate about creating jobs across the United States and changing the IT outsourcing experience for our Fortune 500 and 1000 clients. We are committed to being an inclusive workplace, maintaining a culture of equitable, diverse employment and advancement company-wide.
Why you will enjoy Mondays again:
- Opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of colleagues in a fun, creative environment
- Progressive career journey and opportunity for advancement
- Continuous development through training and mentorship programs
- Exposure to modern technologies across various industries in an agile environment
- Opportunity to give back in your local community
- Competitive salary + bonus opportunities
- Robust benefits package, 401(k) plan with matching program, and substantial PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
A Day in the Life of a Rural Sourcing Ruby on Rails Developer:
The Ruby on Rails Developer will work on diverse client projects with collaborative team members to develop web applications using Ruby on Rails.
- Work will be done in an AWS or GCP environment, using Kubernetes
- Develop new functionality on existing software products
- Design, code, and test business systems to meet client requirements
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects
- Involved in the various phases of the SDLC
What it takes:
- Hunger for continuous learning and professional development
- Problem solving skills to tackle business challenges
- Intellectual curiosity to provide creative solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy: Rural Sourcing is proud to offer equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!