Software EngineerAt StackAdapt
- Full Time
- Full Remote (with restrictions)
Posted on November 13th
StackAdapt is the no. 1 performing programmatic advertising platform helping brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
Ranking the highest in performance by G2 Crowd for the fourth time, we're one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and ranks 6th in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 ranking and 23rd in Fast 500 in North America.
At StackAdapt, we’re helping clients deliver exceptional advertising outcomes by building the best omni-channel demand-side platform. The web team owns the full experience of StackAdapt’s sophisticated client-facing platform. We work closely with designers and product managers to build powerful end-to-end features which enable clients to better plan, execute, and analyze their ad campaigns.
Learn more about our engineering culture here: https://www.stackadapt.com/artificial-intelligence-in-advertising
Watch our talk at Amazon Tech Talks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRqu-a4gPuU
What you'll be doing:
- Take ownership of product solutions end-to-end by utilizing a variety of systems and technologies
- Build new and enhance existing product capabilities for internal and external users
- Solve complex problems and write scalable and efficient software
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to drive our product to the next level
- Contribute to code reviews, technical architecture, design documentations, and solving technical issues
We'll be reaching out to candidates that have:
- Knowledge of our full-stack technologies is highly preferred - Ruby on Rails, React, Typescript, GraphQL
- Strong understanding of scalable system design for web-based APIs and backend processing systems
- Strong problem solving skills in data structures, algorithms, and code optimization
- Ability to identify and tackle areas that may produce technical debt, to ensure code quality
- Experience working with relational databases and key-value stores
- Experience with test-driven development
- Familiarity with one or more elements of our tech stack: Ruby on Rails, React, GraphQL, Go
- An understand of programmatic advertising and the ad-tech space
- Work alongside some of the smartest people in the industry
- Highly competitive salary with RRSP Matching
- Bright office in the heart of Toronto's tech center (currently we are remote due to COVID)
- Full benefits from League on day one of employment
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 volunteer day + birthdays off
- Home office and Internet reimbursements
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A weekly $15 lunch credit via Ritual
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by the most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory, and publisher partners. StackAdapt is a Top 100 Software Product on G2, being the only DSP on the Best Software Products and Highest Satisfaction lists.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award-winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
A Top Growing Company in Canada based on the Globe and Mail's 2020 Business Report
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!