Senior Software DeveloperAt WeInfuse
- Full Time
Posted on November 25th
WeInfuse is a turn-key web-based software solution built for infusion centers to help manage patient workflow.
Our product is a SaaS workflow tool for infusion centers. We help our clients track a million tiny details like scheduling, inventory, insurance paperwork, and clinical documentation. The work we do helps keep patients safe and gives our clients confidence that they’ll get paid for the work they do. What we do matters, and that feels good.
Interesting problems abound when working on an app that does so many things. You could find yourself tweaking an algorithm for choosing the best appointment time or building out a CRUD interface for a new resource. Or, you could be integrating with a third-party API for syncing patient information or interacting with an IoT device.
We use Ruby on Rails (5.0) for our backend, and we are transitioning from AngularJS (1.5) to React (16) for our frontend. You’ll need at least 5 years of experience developing a production application on one of these frameworks to be successful in this position. Experience with both would be a bonus.
We adhere to Scrum. We like the way we work, but we’re always looking to improve so we start our week with a retrospective. Then, we plan out our week-long sprint, estimating how much work we can reasonably get done. Each day we check in with a stand-up to make sure we’re on the same page and no one is blocked. We write automated tests for our code on both the frontend and the backend, and we use CI/CD to keep things running smoothly.
- Ruby on Rails
What You'll Do
- Develop code against Ruby on Rails (5.0) and React.js (16)
- Demonstrate engineering excellence by developing test infrastructures, writing documentation, ensuring high performance, and following an agile development methodology
- Take pride in your work
- Stay curious and enjoy learning new things
- Believe in Scrum, iterating quickly, and turning ideas into deployable code
- You're always thinking about ways to improve performance, squash old bugs, and just making anything we deliver better for our customers
- 5+ years in developing and deploying software
- 3+ years in Ruby or React
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Background in healthcare SaaS solutions is a plus
Come join our growing company. We are an established healthcare SaaS start-up with offices in Dallas and Austin.
Founded in 2016, WeInfuse is an infusion center software and consulting organization. Our founders and their team have developed the first and only end-to-end software solution for infusion centers that has gained significant traction in the market. In addition to providing the industry’s leading SaaS solution, WeInfuse provides infusion center start-up, optimization and pharmaceutical manufacturer consulting services.
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!