Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)At Woflow
- Full Time
- Full Remote
Posted on October 13th
Woflow is a technology startup, creating products and solutions to support the high-growth on-demand economy. Our flagship product is an end-to-end platform that allows our customers to request and receive merchant data (think structured menu data, images, store information, etc) through a combination of web applications and public API’s. Behind the scenes that data is created through a series of ML/AI models and workflow products along with a fully automated distributed workforce management platform. We are the world’s first Merchant Data Platform.
Our customers include food delivery companies, online ordering platforms and eCommerce marketplaces. We provide the data infrastructure to help these companies scale and grow.
We are looking for a motivated software engineer to join our fast growing agile team. As an early member of the engineering team, your contributions will help shape the trajectory of the products and company. You will work alongside the entire technology org (engineering, product, dev-ops / data science), as we believe communication is key to a cohesive and successful product. As a data infrastructure business, you will also interact directly with our operations team to ensure our “engine” is always well oiled!
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who loves to code and is continuously curious. They should have strong attention to detail, and a drive to always proudly get their projects over the finish line. In this new era of remote hybrid work, communication is even more important than before. This candidate should be able to clearly articulate their thoughts, ideas, and solutions (in person or over Zoom calls) to the team.
- Assist in planning of new products / features
- Own end-to-end products and features through the entire development lifecycle
- Engage with operations team to understand and remedy customer issues
- Build and manage customer integrations (Salesforce, Monday, etc)
- Lover of all things code. You’ve woken up in the middle of the night from a dream with the solution to that day’s problem
- Always striving to provide end users with an amazing user experience
- Passionate about clean, readable, and efficient code
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- 1+ year Ruby on Rails experience
- 1+ year React experience
- Web Crawling
- DevOps (AWS)
Want Ruby on Rails jobs delivered to your inbox?
Help us maintain and improve the quality of RailsGigs
Is this not a Ruby on Rails opportunity? Is there something wrong with the posting? Anything else you think we should know? We'd appreciate it if you'd tell us!